[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Night shift palletizer
* Operating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of each filling and packing machine and related equipment, such as batching equipment for minerals and flavors.
- Be familiar and monitor all running equipment to include normal running parameters, set points, etc. according to Nestle Waters Best Practices.
- Knowledgeable of transportation methods including, but not limited to: airveyors, bottle conveyors, package conveyors, pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
- Knowledgeable on all packaging and bottling area support equipment and systems including, line lube, water processing, electrical, case coders, bottle coders, and compressed air systems.
* Conduct cleaning of filling and packing machines and related equipment such as mineral skid. Operate central sanitation equipment:
- Cleaning in Place (CIP) In addition identify all critical points of CIP process
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and maintain work areas clean and organized
* Perform quality checks and interpret data using proper SPC software
* Participate in execution of preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance on filling and packing machines and related equipment
* Perform changeovers to include changeover parts set-up, planning, improvement and assessment of changeover success
* Record manufacturing related data on PC workstations in their area such as SAP
* Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.