[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Transfers, stocks, loads/unloads materials for the production lines. These materials may vary by business team: diffusers, holders, retainers, initiators, o-rings, end caps, sleeves, canisters, filters, tubes, disks, foil seals, springs, support barrels, shorting clips, labels and generant.
- Operates machinery and equipment where operations allow minor operator latitude as to method of production or process.
- May check, correct or perform rework of inflators.
- Performs quality procedures/audits including dimensional checks as required; performs visual
- Must have previous experience in manufacturing
- Must be okay with submitting to a drug test
- Must be okay submitting to a background check
- Must be okay with 6-7 days per week
- Must be okay with overtime
Must have attention to detail
- Must be tech savvy since all of the equipment is automated
Ability to stand/walk for 8-10 hours per day
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.