[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Apprentice Electrician Needed in Golden! Apply Today:
HOURS: Mon-Fri. 7am-3:30pm
- Perform basic troubleshooting & repair electrical components, replacing LED lighting fixtures across the 9 million square foot facility and the infrastructure of the buildings.
- Installs, trouble shoots, and repairs facility electrical distribution systems, electronics, automation systems, lighting systems, apparatus and devices.
- Will be responsible to maintain all electrical distribution systems within the buildings
- Will be responsible for maintaining building lighting, task lighting on furniture systems, parking lot lighting, lighting contractors, emergency lights/exit lights, 120 volt outlets, photoelectric eyes for exterior building lighting, and lighting contractors that are controlled by the energy management system
- Performs preventative maintenance tasking on all electrical utilities and equipment
PTO, Benefits, 401K, Long-term Opportunity
Contact Sydney Tanguay (Skilled Trades - Westminster Office)
EMAIL: Please Scroll Down to Email Resume/References
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.