[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Site Manager duties. Direct a crew of plant services personnel with both maintenance craft and material handlers. Responsible for attracting, retaining, developing and mentoring team. Ability to access team and deal with conflict.
Under minimal supervision, responsible for the successful execution of all contract obligations and labor agreements at assigned site. Ensures that all work is performed in a safe and productive manner and in accordance with the quality standards of both the customer and D&Z. Serves as the principal contact to the customer for day-to-day operational issues and business development opportunities. Effectively manages relationships with local labor officials and/or key client stakeholders. Responsible for maintaining internal and external industry knowledge and best practices through continuous learning and development.
• Responsible for the overall safety of staff and craft employees at assigned site and for auditing safety performance. Accountable for implementing, evaluating and making recommendations to improve the site safety plan and the Safety Conscious Work Environment (SCWE) program.
• Under minimal supervision, directs, delegates, and executes work through others at site safely, within budget, and in accordance with terms of contract, while identifying and implementing customer processes to ensure project controls and planning objectives are met. Responsible for high level planning activities with minimal oversight from Director of Operations. Has a strong understanding of labor management.
• Responsible for understanding contract requirements and for executing the contract to the financial benefit of the company. Capable of preparing high-degree input for contracts and negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
• Oversees orientation and development of onsite staff and craft employees, including employee relations, human performance and productivity, performance management and employment management.
• Build broad-based Customer relationship and use information obtained to make improvements in products and services. Implement betterment principles into daily work and project completion.
• Responsible for resolving day-to-day work-related issues with Customer, employees, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Customer, site staff and craft employees and to provide input on process improvements to key Customer leadership positions.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong knowledge of site operations, labor management and contractual obligations.
• Ability to delegate, supervise, and evaluate work assigned to subordinates and provide performance feedback and independent coaching, specifically in a matrix organization.
• Strong knowledge of safety protocols, OSHA regulations, and labor relations.
• Understanding of financial elements, contracts, and risk management.
Responsible for the following personnel:
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.