[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A well-established company located on the SW side of Cedar Rapids is now looking for two general assemblers to join the team!
- Cutting, stripping, pulling, and coiling wires that are up to 15-16 feet
- Putting connectors and insulators on wires
- Running wires through machines to fasten clamps on the end of wires, then kitting the wires
- Following written directions for parts
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to stand on their feet for 8+ hours a day
- Ability to perform basic math (adding/subtracting)
- Ability to perform basic computer task-Computer literate, minimum
- Ability to navigate tablet and open files, read email
This position includes a variety of different work performed everyday. This position also includes a full-benefit package
For more information, contact Brendon at 319-731-107
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.