[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Please read Job description below and contact Jack at Aerotek
Office line 610-750-8371
Contract to hire position starting $15-$16/hr
1. Manufacturing experience is a major plus. Especially operating machinery.
2. Fair work history and duration's with past employment.
3. Ability to work 12 hour shifts.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Operates Letter shop machinery at standard rate, prepares and packages product, pallet control, and postal standards
Contractors will either start in inserting/high speeds, commingling, bindery.
Responsibilities also include:
* Learn all established quality procedures and standards
* Learn all company safety policies, procedures and programs
* Assists with on- the- job training of temporary associates as needed
* Verify all component codes and perform Quality Control checks
* Maintain a clean work station
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks
* Ability to lift 35 - 50 lbs
* Ability to stand for 12 hour shift
Shift: 7pm - 7am, It is a 4-3 Schedule, working 4 days one week then 3 days the next week and so on. There will be a changeover week to make sure each shift doesn't work every weekend.
Employees will have the ability to sign up for overtime as their the individuals are picking up the roles and responsibilities of the job. Company will typically try to keep everyone under 60 hours/week.
Lunch is 30 minutes. 2, (15-20 minute breaks). All are paid time. With that said, make sure you are back at your machine in time.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.