[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently a Maintenance Mechanic in Arlington Texas!
Candidates will perform a variety of duties to customize belts and rubber components to customer specifications either in-house or at a customer site.
- Perform duties to fabricate, install and repair conveyor belting, systems, and other rubber products
- Install and vulcanize lightweight and heavyweight conveyor belting
- Receive and verify incoming parts, materials, and supplies; maintain stock area, prepare sales orders
- Pick up orders, stock, and supplies
Pay- $25-$26 an hour.
Must be open to any shift!
- Must be able to work up to 50 hours a week
- Must have a journeyman's card or 8 years experience
- Must have previous construction, oil field or manufacturing experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be open to work on the weekends.
Contact Payson Bain at 817-345-4941 to apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.