[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Do you have Grinding, Deburring, or Machining experience? This could be a great opportunity for you! Looking for someone with an industrial/shop environment background who wants to learn more skills. You'll be machining and grinding in a shop environment and you don't need a background in machining to learn new skills. Some general labor tasks are included such as cleaning machines and picking up various tasks as needed.
Monday-Friday with a great company!
1. Set up and operation of conventional manual lathes and mill machines.
2. Operation of a grinder
3. Cleaning up of workspace and cleaning machines.
4. Ensure all components produced meet specifications using appropriate measuring equipments such as (Micrometers, Vernier, Height Gauges, Bore Gauges and etc).
5. Must be able to select suitable tools and inserts and cutters (grinding, centering, threading, finishing).
6. Candidates will be required to work within very close tolerances and be able to work in a production setting to meet on going production quotas.
7. Read blueprints, drawings, job orders, tooling instructions or standard charts to determine specification procedures.
8. Perform routine machine maintenance.
9. Monitor tool wear, change tools and inserts as required.
10. Good work ethic and flexibility to work overtime and shift is a must.
11. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and stand for long periods of time.
12. Must be able to contribute to continuous improvement techniques to improve output, quality, cost and delivery.
13. To avoid the rejection and maintain the quality at production.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.