[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position will be responsible for PCB assembly, soldering, secondary operations, and mechanical assembly in Manufacturing. These employees will demonstrate a high degree of flexibility by performing different tasks depending upon workload demands. Will maintain an atmosphere of teamwork throughout NRI. Quality and workmanship standards being performed must meet or exceed NRI and customer expectations.
* Assemble PC boards on the hand pass line as a team member and/or assemble product alone using process documents and drawings.
* Perform Touch-Up on THT PC and SMT boards per the documented methods.
* Perform trace repairs, fine pitch soldering
* Utilizing the AOI remote station touchup PCA's
* Perform Secondary operations per customer drawings and/or process documentation.
* Perform rework on products per documented instructions and/or ECO or deviation documents.
* Responsible for work performed by you and your team at or above the standard average of assembly speed and quality of product.
* Collect data to support process improvements.
* Participate on improvement teams as assigned to area.
* Able to identify components and their values, both SMT and THT.
* Complete time cards accurately.
* Support and enforce the Quality Assurance, ESD, safety and company policies.
* Assist in other areas as required to meet customer requirements and NRI goals.
* Assist in training personnel in reading drawings, parts identification, and any other aspect needed in manufacturing area.
* Set-up and operate all prep equipment in the PCB manufacturing area.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.