[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring multiple industrial maintenance mechanics in Union City, Newark, Hayward, Oakland and Richmond!!
Many shifts available, with pay ranging anywhere from $24 - $40/hr. depending on experience (Apprentice - Maintenance Electrician).
Contract to hire, your future in your hands based on performance!
Health, dental, vision benefits and weekly pay!
These Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for:
* Maintenance Technicians will be doing a lot of disassembling/breaking down equipment and parts, maintaining and cleaning, then reassembling and putting back together (working closely with Sanitation team).
* When they're not doing duties related to the first bullet point, they will be working on the overall maintenance and operation of manufacturing machinery, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, or replace defective production equipment or parts.
* Perform preventative measures for safeguarding the machinery against any kind of breakdown on a regular basis.
* Inspect, operate and record maintenance work and associated costs.
* Clean, repair and lubricate parts.
* Maintain overall cleanliness and proper functioning of maintenance areas, tools and machinery.
* Additionally, track and maintain inventory of tools needed for operations.
* Maintain and uphold the safety and quality standards of the organization and those set by industry.
* Record all maintenance and service activities conducted and maintain a cycle of the same.
Lets get you interviewing within the week!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.