[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring Maintenance Mechanics in Arlington, TX!
You will be:
- responsible for any mechanical issues involving machinery and building maintenance
- reading blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- dismantling machinery or equipment, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools
- moving machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks
- assembling and installing equipment, such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails
- constructing foundation for machines
- aligning machines and equipment
- DOCK DOOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
2nd & 3rd shift available!
If interested, please contact Emmitt Panya @ (817) 345-4910!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.