[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My name is Justus McMillan, a Skilled Trades Recruiter with Aerotek in Chattanooga, TN. I am looking for some Entry Level Graduates from Chattanooga State TCAT or other technical programs.
1 year of maintenance experience is highly preferred.
Listed below are some job responsibilities for the position
* Repairing and making improvements to building and infrastructure
* Metal and wood fabrications, including welding
* Maintaining and repairing distribution center racking
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining building pneumatic system
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Electrical, knowledge of basics components
* Troubleshooting. Ability to ID problems and understand resources, needed to resolve them
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Supporting continuous improvement in department
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
* Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
* Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
* Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
Call me at (423) 242-2625, email me resumes at or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Looking forward to getting you hired!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.