[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Full time, long term opportunities open for anyone that is mechanically inclined- Anyone from Construction, manufacturing, industrial backgrounds work out great in this role:
- Uses a 2 to 4 pound hammer to straighten a 8 inch to 42 inch round piece of special steel
- Using a stretcher rolling machine to put tension into round piece of steel
- Job includes making saw flat in tension to the particular order
- General cleaning of area and anvil room
- The primary purpose of this position is to surface grind a round piece of steel to custom specifications
while maintaining consistently high quality
- Utilizes Lean Manufacturing techniques to continuously improve quality and processes through suggestions and observations.
- Uses a precision machine to grind a 8 inch to 42 inch round piece of special steel
- Operates up to four machines at a time
- Job includes taking saw and setting up machine parameters for the gauge for
that particular order.
- Load and unload programs.
- Basic programming of the four grinders.
- Loading and unloading saws from table safely using suction cups.
- Adding coolant and empty swarf when needed
- Changing grinding wheels
- General cleaning of machines and area
-Must be willing to submit to a drug screen including THC and standard background check
-Position is currently in SE Portland but will be opening brand new facility in Ridgefield, WA in 2021
-Feel free to send your resume or give me a call at (360)768-3435 (Leave me a voicemail if i don't answer).
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.