[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Warehouse Associates Needed For 3rd Shift!
Location: Smyrna, Delaware
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Room for growth and stability
- Working with one of the nation's largest companies
- Available overtime
-Experience working within any sort of shipping/receiving environment
-Ability to lift 50 pounds
-Prior inventory or cycle count experience
- They will be responsible for pulling orders and putting them onto the conveyor
- They will place the correct shipping labels onto the product prior to loading it onto the conveyor
- This job is extremely physical and labor intensive since all product is going to be pulled by hand.
- They could be pulling boxes filled with canned soups, appliances etc.
- They will be responsible for loading shipment from the conveyors onto the trucks.
- The company is very strategic on how they load freight, similar to Tetris, everything has to fit neatly.
- A heavier item like an AC Unit must be put on the bottom and smaller items should be stacked last.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.