[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job description: You will be assigned to one of three position on the first day.
- Processes incoming freight deliveries for receiving by verifying,separating and scanning freight
- placing tags/labels appropriately on freight to designate location for placement;
* Physical Activities
- Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects or equipment above shoulder level without assistance.
- * Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance.
* Squats, or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Organize warehouse through removing and stacking empty pallets. Maintain freight integrity through inspecting freight for damage and misplacement
- Moves up and down a ladder. Moves up and down stairs.
- * Visually verifies information, often in small print. Reads information, often in small print. Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 60 pounds without assistance
- Manage freight flow through moving and loading freight manually, as well as through expendables and powered equipment (e.g. single and double pallet jack, lift, pacer);
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Stand for extended periods of time..
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.