[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Semi Conductor Parts Cleaning company in Fremont!
* Stand for LONG PERIODS of time
* Lift up to 40 lbs on a consistent basis
* Work with hazardous chemicals on a daily basis
* Process parts utilizing both chemical and manual cleaning methods
* Perform daily organization and upkeep of assigned process area
* Work in a cleanroom environment
* Participation and adherence to safety program and completion of various trainings.
* Must have exceptional skill at organizing tasks, efficiently managing their time and the ability to report out achieved task goals.
* Maintain high degree of safety and environmental awareness through the practice of safe work habits.
* Attend monthly safety meetings and training programs.
* Correct handling of hazardous chemicals including safe use of and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
***Chemicals handled-Hydrofluoric acid,Nitric Acid, hydrochloric acid,DI water, Acetone , Isopropyl, Bleach, Ammonia and Caustic soda.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.