[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
An aerospace and defense contract manufacturer in Mesa is seeking 4 Cable Harness Assemblers to work on 1st shift. Wire Harness Assemblers will be cutting, stripping, crimping, and terminating wire assemblies.
1st shift - Monday through Thursday 5am to 3:30pm
Will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company
Continuous opportunity to be cross trained in other departments
Long term, contract to hire opportunity
- Will be cutting, stripping, crimping, and terminating wires
- Will use a variety of hand tools including crimpers, calipers, wire strippers, etc.
- Will follow blueprints and customer specifications
- May hand solder onto PCBs, printed circuit boards
- At least 1 year of cable assembly or wire harness experience
- Soldering experience is a plus
- Experience reading blueprints and work instructions
- Previous or current JSTD, J-Standard, IPC certification is a plus
- The ideal candidate adapts to change quickly
- The ideal candidate is used to multitasking in a fast paced environment
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.