[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking qualified candidates for a Production Supervisor for a large manufacturing company in Lacey, WA! This is a wonderful opportunity for a long term career with a company that values and supports their employees. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply!
- Supervises a team of 15-35
- Directs work group or department to assure on-time production and/or delivery
- Selects and trains employees to produce at standard and above efficiency
- Maintains high employee morale and positive relationships.
- Teaches safe work practices, good housekeeping procedures, and seeing those procedures are adhered to
- Keeps machines and/or equipment kept in good repair.
- Recommends changes or improvement in methods, equipment, handling or lay-out
- Controls absenteeism, scrap, and waste
- Frequent contact with office staff giving and/or receiving information
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience managing a team of 10 or more
- Capable of working in a chaotic environment
- Experience on-boarding and training employees
- Production/manufacturing background
- Business minded and forward thinking
- Willing to submit to drug screen and background check
M-F with mandatory OT on Saturdays since they are so busy right now. Start time is between 6:30AM-7AM depending on how much prep time they need and shift ends when job is done, generally between 3:30PM-6PM.
Location: Lacey, WA
Pay: $60,000-$112,000 DOE
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.