[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pick, wrap and properly stack bagged salt products meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Operate forklift to support operating production shift meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- Drop palletized bag product at a rate sufficient to support operating production shift meeting safety, quality and efficiency standards.
- All work to be performed to standards set by the Company Policy and regulatory agency.
- Maintain work area clear of hazards and in compliance with housekeeping, safety and environmental standards.
- Operate forklift to load trucks for delivery.
- Shift flexibility
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to climb steps routinely
- Able to lift 50+lbs for long hours
- Mechanically inclined
Must be flexible
**If qualified, please call Neil at 321-775-4188
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.