[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for maintenance technicians that are looking to join a clean, and very well-regulated facility. This is a climate-controlled environment and a great opportunity for those looking to advance their career in maintenance! This is a 3rd shift opening paying $19-$23/hr.
Maintenance Technicians will troubleshoot, fix, and repair food manufacturing machines and conveyor systems. They will perform the following:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Recalibrate, Align, and Adjust Machinery
- Pneumatic Troubleshooting (replace hoses, cylinders)
- Conveyor Maintenance (chains, belts, rollers)
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Troubleshooting (photo eyes, sensors, faults)
- PLC Troubleshooting (input/output)
- Fanuc Robot Troubleshooting
- 1-2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Experience in Machine Repair (mechanical troubleshooting, change out heads, change out blades, clear jams, PM work)
- Experience in conveyor maintenance (change out belts, rollers, and chains, replace bearings)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.