[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Company: William Scotsman
Position: Maintenance Technician
- Refurbish trailers at shop. Clean floors, wax floors, inspect electric system as needed, and check scrape and seal roofs.
- Clean all windows/walls/ceilings/fixtures/doors, perform carpentry repairs as needed.
- Inspect and repair, if necessary, trailer brakes/hitch/axles/tires, locks on doors, and install company signage per company guidelines.
- Performs all modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintains a safe working environment and practices safe working habits.
- Experience working in manufacturing
- General Shop Helper
Work Environment: Working in shop where they drop off units to be repaired and sent back out to construction sites.
Pay Rate: $17-18
Shifts: Hours are M-F 7am-3:30pm
Location: 13132 N Woodrush Way, Portland OR 97203
If you are interested, please reach out to me at
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.