[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Plans the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
2. Operates manual mills and lathes (Morisiki Lathe and Bridgeport Mill)
3. Reviews blueprints or specifications for a job.
4. Calculates where to cut or bore to maintain and control precise dimensions of work.
5. Shapes steel, aluminum, or other materials.
6. Selects tools for the job.
7. Inspects own work using standard and special
Working as a part of the service team, making replacement parts for their customers. Small to Medium sized jobs, could take on average 1-3 hours per piece.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.