[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***A PRECISION MANUFACTURING FACILITY IS SEEKING QUALIFIED SHEET METAL MECHANICS***
- Reads and interprets blueprints, engineering specifications, and job orders to determine machine setup, production methods and sequence of operations.
- Selects, positions, and secures dies, punches, blades, cutters and fixtures onto machine using rule, square, shims, templates, hand tools and or built -in gauges.
- Positions and clamps or programs stops, guides.
- Adjusts controls to set and regulate machine factors, such as pressure and depth of stroke, adjustment rolls, blade angle and machine speed.
- Locates and marks cutting, bending lines and/or reference points on work piece using instruments, such as scribe, rule, calipers, height gauge, compass, protractor or by tracing from templates.
- Remove burrs, nibble marks and surface blemishes using file, deburr tool, sandpaper, disc sander, orbital sander, power buffer to provide finishes required by the blueprint or standards.
- Cuts, grinds or files work pieces to layout lines.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.