[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This is a direct hire for a seasonal worker from Oct to next Oct-Nov. There are opportunities to stay full time with the company and apply for other roles internally.
- This more is more of a general laborer. An employee will not be trained to run operating lines.
- They will clean across the plant, build large tote boxes, move product from pt. A to pt. B with a hand jack, other odd jobs somewhat of a floating position due to their demand of workload
- This is a food Manufacturing environment, so an employee with mechanical skills would be great for assess the team.
- Potential FT permanent position beyond the seasonal time frame, but basically general laborer experience and good work history will work.
- Sweeping floors, brushing equipment, blowing down overheads with an air hose, scrubbing, shoveling and vacuuming in the all areas of the mill facility.
Good verbal aptitude, numerical ability, problem solving skills, and ability to make sound judgments and decisions.
Ability to judge flour and intermediate stocks by feel and by sight.
Standing, walking, lifting, carrying, climbing stairs and ladders*, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, and grasping.
*8-10 ft. ladders and the candidate will climb via stairs up/down numerous levels.
First/Second/Third Shifts available
Pay varies $17-$18 depending on shift.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.