[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This unit of business, located in Michigan (USA), counts with two plants, one of them specializes in plastic injection and the other, in thermoforming & Composite Spray Molding. Looking for a CMM Operator/programmer who can utilize their CMM department to program and measure part characteristics such as dimension and other geometrical qualities.
- Write or edit programs for precision machinery
- Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated
- Operate precision machinery as needed
- Full understanding of GD&T dimensional characteristics
1st Shift: 7am - 330pm (Monday - Friday)
Occasional Saturdays/OT available
- 5-10 yrs.+ of CMM Programming/Operating experience
- 5 yrs. of PC-DMIS exposure
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIRED MUST HAVES LISTED ABOVE**
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.