[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A company in the Seattle area is seeking Supply Chain Analyst to join their team.
- Creation/Modification for part numbers (UINs) for parts and services utilized by the business to support fulfillment operations
- Processing of trouble tickets for stakeholder requests. Most requests will be UIN related, but the role can also provide support for other ticket requests as required.
- Perform recommendations to Category Management team on process improvement areas towards Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Create reports daily/weekly and communicate to the team and stakeholders
- Ability to analyze data is critical as well as an understanding of how our team fits into the overall organization
- Ability to create visualizations and ad hoc reporting
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Experience
- Ability to update system data (Coupa) with needed supplier and part details
- Capability to communicate clearly with Category Management team
- Process add hoc requests to create/maintain part numbers within our systems
- Ability to update trouble ticket systems daily for stakeholder requests
- 2+ years of Supply Chain or Procurement related experience
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization software
- Ability to recommend and create process maps and process documentation
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.