[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- MIG and/or TIG welding 50-90% of the time on a combination of stainless steel and carbon steel (very small amount of aluminum); varying level of gauge steel
- Setup fixtures as much as possible for welds, will expect people to get trained into doing horizontal, vertical, and circular MIG and/or TIG welding on this equipment
-Could be welding pipe to plate
- They will partner with a senior welder for as long as it takes to get trained in the processes, and projects are typically big enough where it makes sense to have two people on them.
- Will eventually get trained on how to operate cranes and forklifts.
- Core product line are massive pressure vessels / tanks that act like a huge thermos. Inside core of the tank is stainless steel and outside of core is carbon steel with insulation in between. They will be welding these tanks together along with welding all of the connecting tops of the tanks, piping systems that connect the tank to other equipment, and the foundation of the tank itself.
1st and 2nd shift available
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.