[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring Warehouse Associates in Flower Mound, TX!
Job Duties include:
- Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
- Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Opens cartons, sorts merchandise, and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
- Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
- Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
- Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within established guidelines.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
- Previous work experience is not required at this level.
- Will certify on CROWN trucks upon permanent hire.
All shifts available.
If interested, please contact Emmitt Panya @ (817) 345-4910!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.