[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Personal Shopper
Pay Rate: $17.25/hour
Type: Part Time/Full Time
Are you looking to provide assistance to those in need during the pandemic? Are you looking for extra income? We're looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider.
Get more out of a job opportunity:
- Stable and flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- All you need is a vehicle and smart phone
- Focus on preparing the grocery bags for handoff to couriers at a grocery retail store.
- Picking, packing, and staging.
- Accurately pick items in customers' orders, pack items in bags, and prepare bags for handoff to couriers.
- Help improve operations. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience.
- At least 21 years.
- Commitment to work 16-40 hours/week onsite.
- Have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation.
- Track record of success in a warehouse, restaurant, or retail job.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Proficient in basic computer programs like Google Sheets.
- Flexible availability which includes nights and weekends.
- You have a personal hand-held device or computer with WIFI-access. First day onboarding will be done remotely with your personal device and internet access.
This is a great opportunity whether you have worked for Uber, Lyft, Postmates or Instacart, or other jobs such as retail, courier, or seasonal work. If you are simply looking for an entry-level opportunity to learn some new marketable skills and earn competitive salary, this would be a great starting point.
Personal Shoppers will be working in grocery stores that abide by all safety requirements and procedures due to the pandemic. The company is taking every precaution to create safe workplaces. You will be provided with personal protective equipment including a mask. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.