[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek supports Ottawa's most reputable companies with all their staffing needs. We have also been voted best of staffing 5 years running now which only 1% of agencies obtain. Aerotek is currently supporting a client in the Ottawa area who is looking for the following qualifications:
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
2. Proficient in Excel
3. Strong communication
4. Experience in a business environment or purchasing background
A Buyer is responsible for buying finished goods and/or service parts items within a specific buying portfolio, maintaining inventory for these products to meet customer fill rate goals and corporate objectives. An integral part of this position is the ability to control costs, solve problems, and ensure the timely supply of products to customers. The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining close relationship with suppliers and developing innovative ways to improve and ensure that service level fill rate goals are met or exceeded.
- Purchases finished goods/service parts products for inventory and for customer sale.
- Responsible for maximizing delivery performance and service level to customers while controlling inventory levels to meet corporate goals.
- Works to resolve chronic delivery problems with suppliers and escalates unresolved issues to Supply Chain Manager.
- Initiates expediting on critical orders that require special handling and follows up to be sure contractual and urgent requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the main contact for Instrument Service suppliers regarding matters concerning Distribution and Supply Chain.
- Manages inventory by minimizing slow moving, obsolete, expired, overstocked and dead items
- Challenges significant cost increases and tries to mitigate impact to the business.
- Provides reporting, analysis and feedback on suppliers including a monthly report
- Ensures supplier contract adherence where applicable.
Notre monde nous tient cur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grce sa grande comprhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. tant donn qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratgique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employs contractuels chaque anne, son approche axe sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel ses clients et des emplois gratifiants ses employs contractuels. Aerotek, dont le sige social est Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un rseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchiss, comptant plus de 8 000 employs internes dvous servir nos clients. Aerotek est une socit en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matire de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.