[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Now hiring for Packaging Associates near the Mahanoy City area! This is a full-time, long-term opportunity with the advance to grow within the company!
This position pays up to $15/hr to start!
- Highschool Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Production or heavy manufacturing experience is preferred, not required
Schedule: Hiring for all shifts!
- 1st 7am-3pm / Monday-Friday
- 2nd 3pm-11pm/ Monday-Friday
- 3rd 11pm-7am/ Sunday-Thursday
Job Duties Include:
- Visually inspect product to ensure compliance with customer specifications
- Read Work Orders and set up area with required packaging materials
- Recognize all profile quality defects and take appropriate action
- Accurately count & package finished goods in accordance with packaging guidelines
- Communicate issues to technicians
- Accurately document production data
- Observe safety and security procedures & reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Maintain a clean orderly work environment by organizing, sweeping, emptying trash receptacles, and following 5S
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years.
Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
If interested our would like more information, please refer to my contact information below: *Ask for Ally*office line: 570 622 3345 /
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.