[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking an Electronics's Technician for national client here in Tampa FL!
- Sets up and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Troubleshoots to the component level. Utilizes schematic diagrams to isolate failures on AC/DC.
- Proficient in the use of various measurement devices including Digital Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, Network Analyzers, frequency Standards, signal generators, and RF Power Meters.
- Circuit board testing experience required
- Associates/Bachelors is preferred
- RF Testing experience is preferred
- Labview is a plus!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.