[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Top priority is machine maintenance and repair but will also be responsible for a broad range of other maintenance activities.
* Install, conduct preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and maintain proper machine performance.
* Will work with natural gas fired equipment, 480V, 3PH electrical, as well as ammonia systems and boiler.
* Diagnose root cause of downtime or quality issues and make repairs to correct the issue.
* Facilitate scheduled changeovers and repairs with production staff.
* Recommend and initiate changes to improve equipment operating performance.
* Create and supply parts lists for repairs & backup, and suggest purchase items.
* Maintain documents related to maintenance, tests, modifications, and repairs.
* industrial maintenance
* electrical maintenance
* plc troubleshooting
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Minimum of 3 years relevant machine maintenance experience.
* Experience working with gas fired equipment.
* Electrical knowledge including 480V, 3 PH.
* Knowledge/experience working with refrigeration, ammonia systems, heating, boilers, pneumatics, and/or PLCs highly desired..
* Demonstrated behaviors consistent with our Core Values: Teamwork, Relentlessly Dependable, Appreciation & Respect, Innovation & Constant Improvement, and Nourishing Our Customers.
* Strong machine maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
* Strong problem solving skills -- knowing when to stop production vs wait until a natural break for production staff.
* Ability to work proactively and independently.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.