[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1.Operate Electric/Rider Pallet Jack to select and pull orders
2. Fill out equipment check list before every equipment use
3. Pull all items for load and place on appropriate pallet
4. Ensure all boxes/products are labeled properly
5. Build pallet according to product, store, and safety factors
6. Shrink-wrap full and/or complete pallets
7. Stage all pallets in proper locations
8. Clean up warehouse
9. Replenish empty slots
10. Work closely w/teams to insure accuracy of invoicing & order status
11. Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
14. Follow allCompany/Distribution Center policies and procedures
PLEASE NOTE: during the holidays, these Order Selectors must be open to doing
general maintenance around the facility, including sweeping, buffing, cleaning,
and any other task asked of them.
* Six months plus of experience operating an Electric/Rider Pallet Jack
* Voice selector - they use a headset
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, and lift up to 50 lbs. over an extended period of time.
* Their busiest days are Thursday-Monday, so candidates MUST be open and willing to work weekends consistently.
* 4 X 10 schedule
* Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
Shift: 1pm to 11:30pm.4 days, 10 hours a day. Friday to Monday. Must work weekends.
These positionswill fill quickly so call, text, or email right away. Ask for Alex Morales. Phone:510-837-8745.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.