[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Read production orders for lengths, widths, and heights
* Read and execute from detailed blueprints
* Working with steel, aluminum, and wood
* Use of tape measure, hand & power tools, pneumatic drills, rivet guns, t-drills, screw machines, air saw, air grinder, air impact driver, overhead cranes, etc.
* Assembling truck body walls, floors, and/or roofs
* Follow written specifications and instructions for mounting and installation of van bodies, lift gates and other accessories.
* Troubleshoot and solve problems with minimal direction.
* High attention to detail and the ability to predict and solve issues instantaneously.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the mounting bays at all times.
* Cut, measure, assemble parts
* Manufacturing, production, mechanical experience
* Must know how to measure
* Candidates that took metal classes, wood shop classes or even do it as a hobby are eligible
Pay Rate: $17.00
Shifts: Day Shift 6:00 A.M.-2:30 P.M. M-F
**If interested please contact our recruiter Vanessa**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.