[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Individuals will inspect the cases for completeness as they come through the case packer. Will be required to operate forklift as needed to bring product to and from the lines.
* Will be watching bottles on high speed production lines. Will have to remove bottles if they are not correct.
* Will be using sit the down forklift to move or stage materials as well.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Great attitude
* Drive to continue to improve.
* Previous food/beverage experience is a plus.
* Machine Operation, quality control, manufacturing experience also a plus.
* Willingness to cross train
* Forklift experience
5:45pm-6:00am (12hr rotating shifts)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.