[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I wanted to share with you a
great job opportunity in Hudson NH. A medical device company is seeking out 20+
entry level cleanroom production workers to join their team. Candidates will be
operating equipment and placing pipettes into a packing system and ensuring
they are packaged correctly. Will be working in team environment performing
this work. You can start as soon as next week!
Location: Hudson NH
Days: Monday Friday (no
* 1st Shift 7am 3pm: Pay $14.25/hr
* 2nd Shift 3pm -11pm Pay $15.50/hr
* 3rd shift 11pm -7 am $17.10/hr
* A shift Saturday/Sunday 6:30 am 6:45 pm (paid 8 extra hours) $15.50/hr
* B shift Saturday/Sunday 6:30 pm 6:45 am (paid 8 extra hours) $17.10/hr
* Clean, prepare and assemble the product
* Operate equipment
* Inspect and track parts and processes during production
* Ensure the quality of the final product
* Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
* Report defective material or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
* Contribute and adhere to safety and quality
* Communicate status of the operation in a timely manner to management including any safety and/or process problems
* A high school diploma or GED required
* Previous clean room experience is a plus
* Focus on work and minimize interruptions
* Comply with safety laws and regulations
* Ability to inspect and manipulate minute items using a variety of tools
* Must be able to follow detailed instructions
* Must be able to communicate effectively
* Must wear appropriate cleanroom attire
* Must be able to handle and inspect small and delicate components
* Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time and the have ability to lift up to 25lbs
If you are interested or know of someone who is looking for
work please contact Anthony at 781-938-3080. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION!!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.