[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Integrates electrical components, subassemblies, products, or systems into various configurations by performing the following duties in reasonable & productive time frames:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8^th inch.
* Must be able to follow verbal, written, and pictorial instructions.
* Must be able to interpret electrical schematics.
* Must be able to use hand tools.
* Mounts and assembles electrical components such as transformers, contactors, relays, controllers, etc. displaying knowledge of good practices in workmanship and wire routing.
* Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches.
* Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Zero to three years related experience and or training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Ability to read and understand English instructions.
* Ability to speak effectively with employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to remain in a stationary position, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to move and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical equipment. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.