[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is seeking a Test Technician to provide field engineering support for installation, test, operation, and/or maintenance of equipment. Provide technical expertise to subcontractors, project team members and less experienced personnel.
- Performs a variety of field engineering assignments such as installation, test, operation and maintenance of equipment
- Investigates the causes of electromechanical equipment/subsystem failures and develops alternate solutions
- Devises test procedures to evaluate system performance and performs failure analysis on parts to be returned for repair
- Continuous follow up of schedules, to propose action plans aiming to achieve Project milestones. To report deviations and delays on schedules in a regular and consistent way. This position requires a significant ability to summarize schedules present macro plans according to the interest of each stakeholder.
- To keep a clear and fair communication (customer and contractors) doing this in an objective, precise and ethical way. A long-term relationship and to benefit all player must be key on acting and communicating with everyone else.
- Ensures and respects HSE rules
- Reports immediately any deviation
- Microsoft Excel experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Technician Degree or 3 - 5 years relevant experience