[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Robotics assembly and test
Inventory Tracking and Reconciliation
* Demonstrated proficiency using a variety of hand tools to assemble and repair large mechanical assemblies
* Dexterity for assembly (manual)
* Strength and endurance to assemble, install and test the larger components (up to 50 lbs).
* Use of basic power tools
* Must be able to follow work instructions provided for each assembly Job
* Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
* Ability to train and learn new duties. Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing and its tools
o 5S Principles
Experience with manufacturing execution systems
Certificate / Degree in electro-mechanical fields
Assembler, warehouse, hand tools, power tools
Top Skills Details:
Hand tools. Prints. Assembly
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-ability to use hand tools
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.