[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position is production for a forging facility that makes crankshafts for the automotive industry. This is a highly automated production facility that is a hot and dirty environment.
- Use pressure hose to spray graphite and lubricant mixture onto crankshaft coming directly out of ovens.
- Switch stations every 30 minutes to ensure time away from the forgery
- Visual inspection of the crankshafts after they come off cooling racks.
- Utilize black-light to check for any quality defects
- Monitor robots dipping crankshafts into rust resistant coating
- Higher level candidates have an opportunity to go straight to the die shop in a separate building
- Clean, temperature controlled, no ear protection required
- Utilize grinder to polish dies for the production floor
- Move different product around the floor and to the warehouse
- 1st Shfit 7am-330pm (Pay = $14.70)
- 2nd Shift 3pm-1130pm (Pay = $15.15)
- 3rd Shift 1130pm-7am (Pay = $15.15)
CNC, mill, lathe, grinder, die, tool, maintenance
Top Skills Details:
Manufacturing, Machine Operation, Assembly, Inspection, Forklift
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
MUST HAVES: - Flexibility between day and night shift - Ability to read and write English
Contact Preslee Fudge at 859-475-5007 to apply!!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.