[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Industrial maintenance on corrugated machinery. 60% Mechanical 40% Electrical. Working on conveyor systems, working up to 480v, troubleshooting PLCs (Allen Bradley). Working on motors, gear boxes, contacters, drives, and relays.
- Adhere to preventative maintenance schedules on a daily basis
- Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and scheduled maintenance of equipment during service times (Saturday's are non production days and Mechanics will sometimes break equipment down and perform 'tune ups')
- Troubleshooting corrugated equipment and 4 finishing machines (Allen Bradley)
- Stationary, repetitive job to include troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance
-Hydraulics, pneumatic systems, low voltage applications, mechanical work on all shop equipment and machines
- Perform facilities maintenance as needed (lighting, plumbing, etc.)
- 5 years of maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical and electrical experience 75/25 ratio
- Boiler/steam work is a plus not required
- Welding, Must know motor logic
- Knowledge of machinery electrical drive systems
- Must read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Conveyors/motors/gear boxes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.