[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Direct Placement Opportunity!
This position will require wiring a panel via an electrical blueprint for the interview so must be confident in this.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair to any and all parts of the line or facility
- Provide necessary support for the line whenever maintenance issues arise.
- Reading Blueprints/schematics
- Electrical Troulbeshooting (Control Panels, 480v, 3 Phase Motors)
- Perform PM's on equipment.
- Perform necessary jobs work orders.
- Complete paperwork/computer work as needed.
- General housekeeping duties of work area.
- Lead machine modifications.
- Support Engineering in data acquisition, machine upgrades and repairs.\
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified to perform duties to troubleshoot and repair electrical, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to understand and program PLCs, HMIs &VFDs. (Allen Bradley and Wonderware preferred)
- Ability to read, understand and modify ladder logic programming.
- Ability to understand of single/three phase and control wiring.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams.
- Ability to safely use a band saw, drill press, pipe threader and common tools safely.
- Ability to use tape measure with decimal and fraction scales.
- Knowledge of all E-stop buttons/pull cord locations on the line and ability to utilize when needed.
- Knowledge of closed loop or PID control and the instrumentation used for process feedback.
- Knowledge of lock out tag out requirements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete and maintain certification for this position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.