[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Candidates will be responsible for assembly of catheters in a clean room environment.
* Follows all procedures and Good Manufacturing practices including those that outline safety, housekeeping, cleanliness, equipment calibration, component and material labeling, assembly/process specifications, etc
* Will maintain all manufacturing and quality records accurately.
* Maintains open and ongoing communication with the supervisor, including regular project or tasks
* Responsible for compliance with quality system procedures and all regulatory requirements. Consistently promote collaboration, positivity, accountability and resourcefulness.
Able to read and understand work with detailed visual aids such as method layouts, diagrams, schematics,
process flow sheets and related assembly documentation.
Experience using various hand tools and power assisted assembly tools that are common to the medical
Must be able to understand assignment duties and responsibilities, have the necessary skills/knowledge
necessary to perform the tasks.
Must be accurate, detailed, committed to high quality standards and pro-active in finding solutions to
achieve successful outcomes.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, punctual
reports/information, as required and thoroughly share information with others. Must be able to read,
write and speak fluent English.
Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote
teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded. Able to quickly adapt to change.
Capable of working thoughtfully under pressure and in a timely manner.
Must promote mutual respect, ongoing communication and a positive outlook with both internal team
members and customers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.