[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Warehouse workers are responsible for removal of metals from PVD shield components, clean, inspect, and package components per operating procedures. Will also be responsible for assisting in the packaging and shipping of material.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Shipping and receiving experience
* Warehouse experience
* Clean room experience is a plus and knowledge of OSHA Policy
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as shop orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write standard documentation.
* Ability to communicate with other employees to share information and solve problems.
Please call Tracy at 505-342-5031 for more information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.