[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Description:Thisposition will be on the production line or in a spray booth prepping the molds. The forms come pre-built and are then sprayed with polyurea or coated in castor oil to ensure easy removal. Must be comfortable using drills, saws, staple guns, oils, and sprayers. May be required to learn every area of the plant. No experienceis necessary but familiarity with tools is preferable. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment standing on feet for hours at a time.
Pay:$16.50/hr. Raise structure based on performance reviews- up to 5% raise at six months, up to 3% after another three months, and up to 2% raise at 15 months.
Shift:4/10's schedule,5am - 3:30pm;Must be able to work Overtime, they are currently working 5/10s Monday-Friday
* Prep wood forms/mold supports
* Using hand and power tools
* Apply castor oil all over mold forms to ensure easy removal
* Spray foam and polyurea using spray guns
* Use crowbar to remove mold form from support
* Pull the dried spray foam off of frames without ripping, it is flexible
* Attach and record RFID tags
* Twisting clamps by hand, to tighten or remove them
* Lift, push, or pull up to 40 lbs constantly
* This is a manufacturing environment
* Could be exposed to foam dust
* Will be working with power tools
* Can be hot in summer and cold in winter
* Must be able to stand for 10+ hours
* Repetitive motion impacting the wrists, arms, back, etc.
* Bending frequently
* Weekly pay, benefits, and employee discounts and referral bonuses while on contract with Aerotek.
* Learn skills- machine operating, hand and power tools, manufacturing.
* Ability to get started in manufacturing
* Long term opportunity potential with the client
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.