[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This individual will be responsible for operating the CNC Haas Milling Machine and performing inspections on metal parts.
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Load programs from network server to the CNC Mill, install fixtures, install tool(s) in accordance with the tool list in the program, and find offsets of both the part(s) and the tool(s).
- Properly install raw material/casting into fixture and press cycle start.
- Remove finished part at the end of the cycle.
- Perform Mechanical and Visual inspections on every part to check for errors/omissions.
- Inspect and log parts in accordance with the milling machine SOP and make necessary adjustments.
- Identify broken/worn tools, replace the broken tool, and zero in accordance with the instructions in the program.
- Perform operator maintenance on machine.
- Track supplies such as drills, mills, etc.
First Shift - Monday - Friday
Apply if you have 1-4 years experience (Will take entry level as well)
Willing to submit for Drug and Background Screenings
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.