[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Heavy Equipment Operator
* 1+ years ofconstruction experience(NO EXPERIENCE? WE STILL HAVE CLIENTS THAT ARE WILLING TO TRAIN!)
* Willing to work up to 40+ hours a week
* FIELD TECHNICIANS - WILLING TO TRAVEL WEEKLY AND SOMETIMES ON THE WEEKENDS DEPENDING ON CLIENTS (PER DIEM OFFER!!!)
* High School/GED (for most clients)
* Ability to lift repetitively or up to 40+ lbs
* Hard working and willing to go the extra mile
* Willing to full fillcontract to hire roles
Benefits of working for AEROTEK
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* 401k Savings Plan
PAY :Ranges from 15$ - 20$ depending all job requirementsand clients we work with.
Opportunities with industry leading employers on numerous shifts!
Please call Ben Magsamen at 317-567-6637, or apply NOW
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.