[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing installation, diagnosis, repair and preventive maintenance for manufacturing equipment. Through proper maintenance the technician helps to improve overall effectiveness of equipment and to meet the Business Unit goals. To accomplish this requires skills and knowledge in related technical areas which may include, but are not limited to the following: mechanical, electrical, electronic, control systems, programmable logic controls, pneumatics, vacuum technology.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum five years experience in industrial maintenance (Repairing machinery).
* Skills that include trouble-shooting Motor controls and PLC systems.
* Experience in Electrical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Plumbing.
* Able to push, pull, lift and carry up to fifty pounds on a regular basis and maneuver in tight places (in and around machinery).
* Good communication skills (Technician to Operators) and the ability to document work.
* Experience in fabrication (Welding and Cutting) a plus
* Must have appropriate tools for Industrial maintenance.
2 Day shift openings: 6AM-2:30PM
1 Swing shift opening: 4PM - 12:30AM
Monday - Friday, some longer days of OT, rare Saturday OT
Please apply if interested and qualified! This is an excellent opportunity to begin a fulfilling career with a growing company! We look forward to hearing from you.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.