[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Verifying prep of materials
* Mixing paint and primers to manufacturing specs
* Loading vertical feed and HVLP sprayers
* Painting and Priming large industrial I-beams and columns
* Apply product evenly, without runs
* Verify all areas are covered then move product to drying booth
* Clean area, and paint supplies before next project
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* Mixing paint and primer
* cleaning paint supplies and lines
* overhead cranes
* forklift - Company will provide Forklift Training
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.